Want to START a business in Warrumbungle Shire?
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Can we support you in business for a year?
Our Sponsor Partner Regional Australia Bank is excited to announce that it will be providing seed-funding for 10 women in Warrumbungle Shire to receive support to get their online micro-enterprise established and successfully trading in 2019!
Applicants must reside in the postcodes of – 2357, 2395, 2396, 2843, 2842, 2844, 2329, including Binnaway, Baradine, Coolah, Mendooran, Dunnedoo and surrounding villages.
Applications ARE OPEN NOW – APPLY TODAY!
Applications Open – Wednesday 12th December 9am AEDT
Applications Close – Monday 31st December 5pm AEDT
If successful you will receive
- Weekly LIVE online mentoring and training in business and technology (valued at $5,500)
- Access to a dedicated POD Coordinator. The POD Coordinator helps you connect with fellow Seed Scheme Members and develop a local support network
- A suite of services to run an online business including an online store on THE Rural Woman, store manager, blog hosting, payment gateway, a course and content management system for you to run online courses, an online events room, and marketing materials (valued at $12,000 per year)
- Access to a network of hundreds of rural women across the country who are also starting/running their own online business
- 24/7 access to hundreds of hours of recorded training videos in marketing, sales, financial management, product development, events, social media, mindset and business (valued at $6,000+).
Fill out this form so we can send you an application pack.
WHAT IS THE SEED SCHEME?
THE Seed Scheme helps rural woman start or scale up their own online business. Our Sponsor Partners provides an 80% scholarship towards a year’s worth of business and leadership training.