Are you a Rural Woman who desires support to grow your business?
We currently have limited places available in THE Seed Scheme for any Woman based rurally or regionally in Australia.
Do you feel like 2020 is your year to #thrive in business?
Applications will close Thursday 16 July 2020 for this rare open invitation to any Rural based woman.
THE good news is
THE Rural Woman REALLY wants to support to achieve your business and life ambitions!
We want you to feel successful and joyful and they are looking forward to connecting you to other rural women who also want to share the experience of success so you can do it together!
Right now we are inviting rural women, just like you, who are ready to take their big idea, business coinjoin.in or enterprise to the next level and who are looking for an amazing support crew to help – to express an interest in applying for THE Seed Scheme in 2020.
THE Seed Scheme is powered by THE Rural Woman and is supporting the growth of women-led businesses across rural Australia.
Yours could be next!
THE Seed Scheme program has been supporting rural women to succeed in business since 2018 and so far has helped 60% of participants increase their income by $15,000 or more, has supported 150+ women to connect with incredible business education, access to support in technology and well being, improved confidence and clarity in business (and life) and has provided opportunities for connection to like-minded and supportive rural women locally and nationally.
THE Seed Scheme offers 3 main streams of support:
- 8 Week Business Activation Intensive (delivered online) – this is the foundation building for business when Members will receive all the knowledge and support to ensure they have the right business structures, principles and supports in place including registrations, insurances, finances, product development, marketing and sales. Including a high intensity Activation Weekend, the foundations of the next 12 months are laid during this period of time when participants will develop confidence in themselves, their local POD and their business model and plan.
- THE POD – this is the core support network a group of women in their local area OR online who, with the support of a POD Facilitator, will become their champions, cheerleaders, friends and supporters. We help these groups, through fun activities, regular catch ups and team development, to become a ‘local’ Cohort that continues to provide connection, long after the program has ended
- 12 Months Support- once the Intensive has completed, Members will get access to an incredible resource through THE Rural Woman Bloom Program for 12 months that includes self paced courses, weekly LIVE online calls in a range of different topics including business, Spotify promotion well being and digital skills and technology, peer to peer mentoring and a powerfully supportive online community and network.
Applications close, 5pm (NSW time) on 16 July 2020
8 week intensive commences 20 July 2020 with calls held at 12noon on Thursday (for 90 minutes)
Activation weekend 14-16 August 2020
Information session – 2 July 2020 at 10am (NSW time)
Please submit your information so we can send you an application pack
Seed Scheme – Expression of Interest
- 8 weeks of intensive business support, training and mentoring – delivered Live (and recorded) through an online Program
- A fun and intensive Activation weekend shared with the local POD, delivered online and also in-person focusing on planning, pitching and team building!
- Weekly LIVE online mentoring and training in business and technology
- Support from a dedicated POD Facilitator. The POD Facilitator helps participants connect with fellow THE Seed Scheme Members and develop a local support network
- Access to an online platform giving you CONNECTION to your POD Members and other women in our community. You will have the ability to promote your events, business and activities within this platform.
- Access to a network of hundreds of rural women across the country who are also starting/running their own online business.
- A curated learning plan that includes 24/7 access to hundreds of hours of recorded training videos in marketing, sales, financial management, product development, events, social media, mindset and business
- Connection to Partners who can support you in the realisation of your business and enterprise goals
Please complete the Expression of Interest Form so we can send you an Application pack and share the Application page with you!