THE Seed Scheme Members are rural women who want to grow a business, enterprise or idea and are keen to actively participate in a a unique and supportive environment in which to Bloom.
Our ideal Members are committed, willing to invest at least 2 hours/week to the Program and understand that in order to achieve results, they must do the work.
Members are selected through an application process for the region/area of the Partner’s choice.
Members who are selected are provided subsidised access to the program (80% of costs covered) powered by THE Rural Woman and will become an integral contributor to their local POD – which includes other successful THE Seed Scheme Members.
Members will need to contribute $16.99 USD/month to the Program.
Priority is given to women who are:
- Living in a Rural Regional or Remote locality
- Wanting to start a business (while still employed)
- Currently un-employed or under-employed (part time/casual
- Aged 55+
- Impacted by drought
- In an area of high socio-economic disadvantage
- From a migrant or refugee background
- Seeking off-farm income
- Interested in value adding existing product
- Experiencing isolation
- Demonstrating a willingness to invest in themselves (20% of the cost of the program $24/month for first 12 months)