While most entrepreneur development programs are short term (6 weeks – 6 months) THE Seed Scheme takes a long term (evolutionary) approach to business growth, offering ongoing focused weekly support in business, leadership and wellbeing provided by subject matter experts and mentors who are also rural women.
Where 96% of small businesses fail within the first 12 months and only 1-5% of start ups achieve investment, THE Seed Scheme aims to shift this. Helping businesses at start-up and growth, in a continual and evolving process that meets them where they are at with the support they need then.
THE Seed Scheme members
Are rural women who want to grow a business, enterprise or idea and are keen to actively participate in a unique and supportive environment in which to Bloom.
Our ideal Members are committed, willing to invest at least 4 hours/week to the Program and understand that in order to achieve results, they must do the work.
Members are selected through an application process.
The Activation program will include:
- Week One: Entrepreneurial thinking and goal setting
- Week Two: Growth mindset and also the Welcome weekend
- Week Three: The Foundations of Business
- Week Four: Understand your customers
- Week Five: Marketing & Sales
- Week Six: Digital marketing
- Week Seven: Being seen and confidence
- Week Eight: Business Management
- Week Nine: People and Culture
- Week Ten: Business Planning
- Week Eleven: Technology, funnels and systems
- Week Twelve: Implementation and graduation