Are You A Rural Woman Who Lives In local government’s of Charters Towers, Mirboo North, Cabonne, Guyra, Horsham or Narromine?
and do you feel like 2020 Is Your Year to #THRIVE In Business?
If you are ready to finally achieve the dreams you’ve dared to dream and you are excited at the opportunity to learn, grow, connect with other rural women and to finally shine – then we are excited to meet you!
AND THE good news is
Regional Australia Bank and Narromine Shire Council REALLY want to support to achieve your business and life ambitions!
They want you to feel successful and joyful and they are looking forward to connecting you to other rural women who also want to share the experience of success so you can do it together!
Right now we are inviting rural women, just like you, who are ready to take their big idea, business or enterprise to the next level and who are looking for an amazing support crew to help – to express an interest in applying for THE Seed Scheme in 2020.
THE Seed Scheme is powered by THE Rural Woman and is supporting the growth of women-led businesses across rural Australia.
Yours could be next!
THE Seed Scheme program has been supporting rural women to succeed in business since 2018 and so far has helped 60% of participants increase their income by $15,000 or more, has supported 100+ women to connect with incredible business education, access to support in technology and has provided opportunities for connection to like-minded and supportive rural women locally and nationally.
THE Seed Scheme offers 3 main streams of support:
- 6 Week Business Activation Intensive (delivered online) – this is the foundation building for business when Members will receive all the knowledge and support to ensure they have the right business structures, principles and supports in place including registrations, insurances, finances, product development, marketing and sales. They will develop confidence in themselves and their business model and plan.
- THE POD – this is their core community, a group of women in their local area OR online (depending on the scholarship) who, with the support of a Facilitator, will become their champions, cheerleaders, friends and supporters. We will help these groups, through fun activities, regular catch ups and team development, to become a cohort that continues long after the program has ended
- 12 Months Support- once the Intensive has completed, Members will get access to an incredible resource for 12 months that includes self paced courses, weekly LIVE online calls, peer to peer mentoring, online community and education in business, technology and well-being.
Regional Bank Australia is providing (80%) scholarships to 50 women in Charters Towers, Mirboo North, Cabonne, Guyra and Horsham (10 women in each town) to participate in THE Seed Scheme.
Narromine Shire Council is providing (80%) scholarships to 10 women in the Local Goverment area of Narromine
Expressions of Interest & Applications close: 14 February 2020
Successful applicants announced: 28 February 2020 by email
Please submit your details so we can send information on THE Seed Scheme and how you could be eligible to receive an 80% scholarship!
Seed Scheme – Expression of Interest
- 6 weeks of intensive business support, training and mentoring – delivered online
- A fun Activation weekend shared with the POD, delivered online and also in-person focusing on planning, pitching and team building!
- Weekly LIVE online mentoring and training in business and technology
- Support from a dedicated POD Facilitator. The POD Facilitator helps you connect with fellow Seed Scheme Members and develop a local support network
- Access to an online platform giving you CONNECTION to your POD Members and other women in our community. You will have the ability to promote your events, business and activities within this platform.
- Access to a network of hundreds of rural women across the country who are also starting/running their own online business.
- A curated learning plan that includes 24/7 access to hundreds of hours of recorded training videos in marketing, sales, financial management, product development, events, social media, mindset and business
- Connection to Partners who can support you in the realisation of your business and enterprise goals
Please complete the Expression of Interest Form so we can send you an Application pack and share the Application page with you!