THE Seed Scheme ALUMNI through their Pay It Forward Fund are inviting women who would like to participate in a 6 Week Business Activation Program AND receive 12 months support to start or grow a business to apply for a scholarship for participation in THE Seed Scheme.
Download the Course Outline for the Business Activation Program here.
Perhaps you have been looking for support to start your online business or bring that big idea to life or get an enterprise that matters to you off the ground or increase your reach and impact and improve profitability, management and your business generally.
THE Seed Scheme is one of the most exciting female-led projects in rural Australia and this is your chance to get involved!
So many courses and workshops and experiences are short lived – you get all hyped up and full of excitement and then the daily grind kicks in!
What if you could get that same buzz AND great support/advice/mentoring and skills development, week in week out – and receive full support for a whole year, to get you stability, certainty and confidence back into your growth.
Getting started – and keeping going can be a challenge and what we’ve learned from delivering support to thousands of rural women in the last 5 years, is that consistency is key to success!
AND, being surrounded by supportive women on a similar journey can also be hugely beneficial!
With the support of THE Seed Scheme, those challenges you face on a daily basis in business and life can be more easily identified early and overcome with ease.
THE Seed Scheme ALUMNI through their Pay It Forward Fund 10 women in ANY LOCATION IN AUSTRALIA to participate in THE Seed Scheme.
Applications close: 14 February 2020, 5pm AEDT
Successful applicants invited to accept: 28 February 2020
POD Announced: 6 March 2020
6 week intensive begins: 9 March
First POD Call: To be announced
COMPLETE Your Application TODAY To have a chance and securing your place in the Seed Scheme 2020!
- Commit to the six week intenxive, as many of the online training as possible and all your POD gatherings
- Sign an agreement to solidify your commitment to your growth and the growth of the other women in the POD
- Contribute $6/week for 12 months. This is a pay it forward” contribution for the 80% scholarship you will receive.
- Do the work that’s required to get products/services ready to sell with our support
- Try new things
- Focus on doing what you love, being of service, profitability, and scalability
- Complete the online application form. You will be taken to this form when you click the ‘apply now’ button or it’s on this page too.
- Make a 2-3 minute VIDEO where you talk about:
- Your DREAM. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Your ideal customer
- Your ideal product or service. What do you want to sell?
- Your financial goal in the first 12 months of your business
- Why we should support you to grow/start your business.
Once you’ve made your video you’ll need to upload it to youtube or vimeo.
We’ve prepared an upload guide for you here.
Have more questions about making a video? Check our out FAQs
Applications close Friday 14th February 5pm AEDT
- Access to a 6 Week Business Activation Program, delivered Online (LIVE) which will help you build the foundations of your successful business and set you up to make the most of the next 12 months of support
- Weekly LIVE online mentoring and training in business and technology
- Support from a dedicated POD Facilitator. The POD Facilitator helps you connect with fellow Seed Scheme Members and develop a local support network
- Access to an online platform giving you CONNECTION to your POD Members and other women in our community. You will have the ability to promote your events, business and activities within this platform.
- Access to a network of hundreds of rural women across the country who are also starting/running their own business.
- A curated learning plan that includes 24/7 access to hundreds of hours of recorded training videos in marketing, sales, financial management, product development, events, social media, mindset and business
- Connection to Partners who can support you in the realisation of your business and enterprise goals
APPLY to secure your place in THE Seed Scheme!